The eyebrow is the bony ridge extending over the eye. The ridge is covered with hair which is the brow. Eyebrows have a way of helping people look years younger but they need to be taken care of properly for this age effect. Here is the way to fantastic looking brows that help shape the face.
How to Shape the Eye brow
1. The brow should begin directly above the inner corner of the eye.
2. Imagining a line from the tip of the nose to the middle of the iris, the brow should arch highest at the point where the line crosses the brow.
3. The brow should end at a line from the outer edge of the nostril and intersects with the outer corner of the eye.
• Do not be overzealous in tweezing. Big mistakes are hard to camouflage and sometimes an over-plucked eyebrow won’t grow back.
• The inside of your brow should start above the inside corner of your eye, and if you drew a diagonal line from under your nose to the outer corner of your eye, that’s where it should end.
• For a natural look, use a cosmetic pencil close to or slightly lighter than your brow. Define and fill in sparse areas with short feather-like strokes, then brush to blend.
• Never tweeze along the upper edge - it ruins the natural line and encourages growth in unwanted areas.
• Having your eyebrows waxed can help provide a clean line for you to follow, but it’s best to have this done by a professional.
• Brush the brows upward then hold them in place with brow gel. It’s a trick makeup artists use to take away that tired look.
• A more pronounced arch makes the face appear longer and can take years off your face. But be careful not to go to extremes!
• The classic brow is the same width as the mouth.
• The classic arch is above the outside edge of the iris.
Cosmetic Eyebrow Defining Pencils
Eyebrow pencils have many natural and mineral ingredients which make them effective against the aging process as well as defining your younger looking face. By using short, feather-like strokes to line and define brows as needed, you are on your way to looking immediately like an active and experienced individual.
Ingredients that makeup the essence in eye defining pencils include: Rhus succedanea fruit wax, hydrogenated vegetable oil, lanolin, ceresin, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica , methylparaben , magnesium hydroxide silicate (talc), propylparaben, BHT, citric acid, iron oxides, titanium dioxide and mica.
These ingredients add up to excellent characteristics of being suitable for sensitive skin, clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy and fragrance-free. You are able to pick the correct color that will match your complexion. Colors include blond, soft auburn, brunette and soft black. You will look and feel younger immediately just by taking care and defining your eyebrows.
Welcome to The Essence of Mineral Makeup website!!! A site for makeup and mineral healing information.
Compliments of this website!!!